Important of 360° Photos in Google Street View
- When searching for businesses, consumers use mapping products 44% of the time.
- On average, 41% of these place searches result in an on-site visit.
- Listings with photos and a virtual tour are twice as likely to generate interest.
Quantitative market research was conducted in July 2015 by an independent market research firm to understand the impact of virtual tours on increasing consumers’ interest in local businesses (specifically in booking a reservation at a hotel or restaurant).
- An online survey was conducted with consumers who had searched online for a restaurant or hotel within the previous 30 days (using any device).
- A total sample of 1201 respondents was collected between July 21st and August 2nd, 2015.
- Different versions of a local business listing (one for a hotel, the other for a restaurant) were created to include basic info, photos and/or a virtual tour (the same media were used to create each version).
- Respondents were asked to view one of the different versions for each business (in a randomized order). Each respondent viewed:1 hotel listing + 1 restaurant listing; and
- 1 listing with a virtual tour + 1 listing without a virtual tour.
- Note: Presentation of alternate listings were randomized evenly and consistently throughout the field.
- After viewing each listing, respondents were instructed to rate their interest in booking a reservation.
- Ratings for alternate listings (with a tour versus without) were aggregated to understand impact of virtual tours on interest in the featured business.
Reference: Power of media-rich map listing – Organized by Google Street View
For Professional 360° photo trust by google streetview service provide contact:
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +855 15 975 286
Our work we done recently: